The Aquatic Park is opening on May 26 for the 2018 season!
The Cabot Aquatic Park is a state of the art outdoor aquatic facility sure to bring enjoyment to the whole family. Whether you want to experience the thrill of the water slides, the excitement of the play pool, or relax in the lazy river, there is something for you. With a full-service concession stand, spacious restrooms, and a number of party rental areas, we are sure your visit will be the hit of the summer!
Aquatic Park Address: 1245 Bill Foster Memorial Highway, Cabot, AR 72023
Parks and Recreation Office: 501-605-1506
- 48” and above: $8
- Below: 48” $7 (infants under 1 year of age are admitted at no charge)
- Seniors: $7
- Military Discount: $1 Off Each Admission
- We accept Cash, Checks, Debit and Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Discount Passes (punches may be used for your family or guests)
- Ten (10) Punch Splash Pass: $60
- Twenty (20) Punch Splash Pass: $100
2018 Hours Of Operation:
- Mon-Sat: 10am – 6pm
- Sun: 12pm-6pm
Aquatic Park Rules
Sorry, coolers are not permitted in the park
For reservations for Groups and Parties.
Scroll down to view the times and days. Call us for reservation at 501-605-1506 during business office hours, Monday – Friday 8 am to 4 pm. We will begin taking reservations on March 15, 2018.
Parties and Groups
Come have your party with us! We have a variety of options to ensure your party will be a splash! Parties and Groups must make reservations at least 7 days before an event. Reservations can be made during regular business office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Party Packages Cost: $150 – $225 for Pavilions or Cabanas or $175.00 – $250 for the Freedom Room (indoor)
All party packages include:
- 2 Hour Pavilion Rental
- 20 Park Admissions
- We provide a discount meal option for $4 per person. Meals will include a delicious hotdog, chips and a drink.
Party Times for Pavilions, Cabanas, and Party Rooms
- Monday – Saturday: 10.00am-12:00pm / 1:00pm – 3:00pm / 4:00pm- 6:00pm / 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm-3:00pm / 4:00pm-6:00pm / 6:30pm-8:30pm
Companies, youth groups, or daycares are welcome! Purchase must be made with one transaction with check or credit card. It is required that all members of the group come at the same time or schedule specific dates and times the admission passes would be used. Parties and Groups must make reservations at least 7 days before an event.
Admission Discounts For Groups
- 15–50 Guests: $6
- 51–150 Guests: $5
We provide a discount meal option for $4 per person. Meals will include a delicious hotdog, chips and a drink.
Park times for large groups are limited to weekdays.
Entire Park Private Events:
Cost: $1,500 for two hours – $600 for a third hour
Call 501-605-1506 to schedule your private access to the coolest place in Cabot!
Entire Party Rental include:
- Complete private access to the aquatic park and all its attractions for up to 522 people
- Full staff of lifeguards
- Private catering is allowed. We can also open our concessions for your event, providing discounted meal options along with our extensive menu.