The Cabot Aquatic Park is closed for the season and will reopen Friday, May 24th for the 2019 season.
The Cabot Aquatic Park is a state of the art outdoor aquatic facility sure to bring enjoyment to the whole family. Whether you want to experience the thrill of the water slides, the excitement of the play pool, or relax in the FAB&T lazy river, there is something for you. With a full-service concession stand, spacious restrooms, and a number of party rental areas, which includes the First Electric air conditioned party room, we are sure your visit will be the hit of the summer!
Aquatic Park Address: 1245 Bill Foster Memorial Highway, Cabot, AR 72023
Parks and Recreation Office: 501-605-1506
- $10.00 over 48 inches tall
- $9.00 under 48 inches tall (infants under 1 year of age are admitted at no charge)
- $7.00 seniors 60 years of age and old
- $1.00 off for military personnel with proper ID
- $5.00 after 4:00PM rate.
- We accept Cash, Checks, Debit and Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- Children 12 and under must be supervised by responsible person 16 years of age or older
Discount Passes (punches may be used for your family or guests and are non-refundable and must be used in the current year. There are no refunds for unused punches.)
- Ten (10) Punch Splash Pass: $75.00
- Twenty (20) Punch Splash Pass: $130.00
Looking for swimming lessons? Download the registration form, and bring it to the Community Center to enroll: The Summer 2019 Swim Lessons Schedule will be announced April 1, 2019
2019 Hours Of Operation
- Mon-Sat: 10am – 6pm
- Sun: 12pm-6pm
Aquatic Park Rules
Sorry, no outside food, drinks or coolers are permitted in the park.
There is no tobacco products allowed on any Cabot Parks and Recreation Property.
Click the PDF file below to view the Rain Policy:
Parties and Groups
Come have your party with us! We have a variety of options to ensure your party will be a splash! Parties and Groups must make reservations at least 7 days before an event to guarantee entry. Reservations can be made during regular business office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Party Packages Cost
Pavilions and Cabana’s: $150.00 daytime rental or $225.00 evening rental
First Electric Freedom Room (Air Conditioned): $175.00 daytime rental or $250.00 evening rental
All party packages include:
- 2 Hour Pavilion Rental
- 20 Park Admissions – If you require more than 20 passes for your party, each additional person will be charged $6.00 which may be paid 48 hours in advance to guarantee entry or paid at the gate. Entry paid at the gate will depend of whether or not the park has reached full capacity to gain entry during daytime hours.
- Celebratory cake, cookies, etc., are permitted with party rental. Park staff will also furnish a large container of ice water and cups.
- We can provide a discount meal option at a per person price. Meals will include a delicious hotdog, chips and a drink (please give us 48 hour notice on the number of meals needed).
Party Times for Pavilions, Cabanas, and the First Electric Freedom Room
- Monday – Saturday: 10.00am-12:00pm / 1:00pm-3:00pm / 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday – Sunday: 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm-3:00pm / 4:00pm-6:00pm / 6:30pm-8:30pm
How to book: Call us for your party reservation at 501-605-1506 during business office hours, Monday – Friday 8 am to 4 pm. Party and Group reservation are available beginning the first week of June and are not available on holidays or holiday weekends.
Companies, youth groups, or daycares are welcome! Purchase must be made with one transaction with check or credit card. It is required that all members of the group come at the same time or schedule specific dates and times the admission passes would be used. Parties and Groups must make reservations at least 7 days before an event and a deposit must be paid. Reservations can be made during regular business office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Admission Discounts For Groups
- 10 to 19 guests: $7.50
- 20 to 49 guests: $6.50
- 50 plus guests: $6.00
We can provide a discount meal option at $5.00 a per person. Meals will include a delicious hotdog, chips and a drink (please give us 24 hour notice on the number of meals needed).
Park times for large groups are limited to weekdays.
Entire Park Private Events:
Cost: Please call to inquire 501-605-1506 to schedule your private access to the coolest place in Cabot! Reservations can be made during regular business office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Cabot Aquatic Park Rain Policy
Entire Party Rental include:
- Complete private access to the aquatic park and all its attractions for up to 500 people. This number includes all staff members
- Full staff of lifeguards
- Private catering is allowed. We can also open our concessions for your event, providing discounted meal options along with our extensive menu.
Important Dates for 2019
Aquatic Park Open Date: Friday, May 24th, 2019
Park Open Weekends Only Starting: Monday, August 19th, 2019
Last Day Open: Monday, September 2nd, 2019
Saturday Only Party Rentals Available in September: 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th.
Doggie Dive In 2019: Sunday, September 29th, 2019