The Aquatic Park will be open until August 12th. Once school begins, we will be open on Saturday and Sunday, closing for the season on Monday, September 3rd. After Labor Day (9/3), the park will be available for party rentals on the weekends until cold weather arrives.
The Cabot Aquatic Park is a state of the art outdoor aquatic facility sure to bring enjoyment to the whole family. Whether you want to experience the thrill of the water slides, the excitement of the play pool, or relax in the FAB&T lazy river, there is something for you. With a full-service concession stand, spacious restrooms, and a number of party rental areas, we are sure your visit will be the hit of the summer!
Aquatic Park Address: 1245 Bill Foster Memorial Highway, Cabot, AR 72023
Parks and Recreation Office: 501-605-1506
- 48” and above: $8
- Below: 48” $7 (infants under 1 year of age are admitted at no charge)
- Seniors: $7
- Military Discount: $1 Off Each Admission
- We accept Cash, Checks, Debit and Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- Children 12 and under must be supervised by responsible person 16 years of age or older
Discount Passes (punches may be used for your family or guests and are non-refundable)
- Ten (10) Punch Splash Pass: $60
- Twenty (20) Punch Splash Pass: $100
Looking for swimming lessons? Download the registration form, and bring it to the Community Center to enroll: Swim Lessons Summer Registration 2018
2018 Hours Of Operation:
- Mon-Sat: 10am – 6pm
- Sun: 12pm-6pm
Aquatic Park Rules
Sorry, coolers are not permitted in the park
For reservations for Groups and Parties.
Scroll down to view the times and days. Call us for reservation at 501-605-1506 during business office hours, Monday – Friday 8 am to 4 pm. Party and Group reservation are available beginning June 1st and are not available on holidays.
Parties and Groups
Come have your party with us! We have a variety of options to ensure your party will be a splash! Parties and Groups must make reservations at least 7 days before an event. Reservations can be made during regular business office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Party Packages Cost: $150= during open hours – $225= after hours for Pavilions or Cabanas or $175.00 =during open hours – $250= after hours for the First Electric Freedom Room (air-conditioned indoor)
Payment must be paid in full at the time of booking.
All party packages include:
- 2 Hour Pavilion Rental
- 20 Park Admissions – If you require more than 20 passes for your party, each additional person will be charged $5.00 that may be paid 48 hours in advance to guarantee entry or at the gate. Entry paid at the gate will depend of whether or not the park has reached full capacity to gain entry.
- We provide a discount meal option for $5 per person. Meals will include a delicious hotdog, chips and a drink (please give us 48 hour notice on the number of meals needed).
Party Times for Pavilions, Cabanas, and First Electric Freedom Room
- Monday – Saturday: 10.00am-12:00pm / 1:00pm-3:00pm / 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday – Sunday: 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm-3:00pm / 4:00pm-6:00pm / 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Aquatic Park Reservation Policies
- No alcohol use/consumption is permitted inside the Cabot Aquatic Park or surrounding grounds.
- No refunds if you cancel the party 7 days or less prior to the event. In the event of a rain out that lasts less than one hour, we will try to reschedule the party or a refund will be given. A $25.00 processing fee will be assessed for any rentals cancelled for non-weather related issues. Refunds will not be given based on a prediction of inclement weather.
- Inclement weather may warrant rescheduling of facility/pavilion rental.
- The facility/pavilion is available only on the dates/times specified.
- The contracted party is responsible for cleaning the pavilion and surrounding grounds and properly disposing of all trash and debris in a timely manner after use.
- All activities will terminate at the specified time in this agreement, if you would like to remain in the park at the completion of the rental, you will be required pay the appropriate park admission fee.
- No live bands, DJ’s or portable stereos (boom boxes) will be allowed in conjunction with any pavilion rental during operating hours.
- The Cabot Aquatic Park is in no way responsible for injury or damage to property or persons using the facility.
- Payment in full is due upon booking of reservation.
Companies, youth groups, or daycares are welcome! Purchase must be made with one transaction with check or credit card. It is required that all members of the group come at the same time or schedule specific dates and times the admission passes would be used. Parties and Groups must make reservations at least 7 days before an event. Reservations can be made during regular business office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Admission Discounts For Groups
- 15–50 Guests: $6
- 51–150 Guests: $5
We provide a discount meal option for $5 per person. Meals will include a delicious hotdog, chips and a drink (please give us 24 hour notice on the number of meals needed).
Park times for large groups are limited to weekdays from 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm.
Entire Park Private Events:
Cost: $1,500 for two hours – $600 for a third hour
Call 501-605-1506 to schedule your private access to the coolest place in Cabot! Reservations can be made during regular business office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Entire Party Rental include:
- Complete private access to the aquatic park and all its attractions for up to 522 people
- Full staff of lifeguards
- Private catering is allowed. We can also open our concessions for your event, providing discounted meal options along with our extensive menu.