What They'll Learn
Each session consists of eight 30-minute lessons on Monday through Thursday for two weeks. Missed lessons may not be refunded or rescheduled unless specified by the Aquatics Director.
- Community Center Members (must hold a family 6-month or annual membership): $40 per child per session
- Non-members: $60 per child per session.
Spring Registration Information:
- Spring 1: March 28th - April 7th
- Spring 2: April 11th - April 21st
- Spring 3: April 25th - May 5th
- Spring 4: May 9th - May 19th
Spring Class Times:
- 4:30pm - 5pm
- 5:15pm - 5:45pm
- 6pm - 6:30pm
Summer Registration Information:
- Summer 1: June 6th - June 16th
- Summer 2: June 20th - June 30th
- Summer 3: July 11th - July 21st
- Summer 4: July 25th - August 4th
Summer Class Times:
- 8:45am - 9:15am
- 9:30am - 10am
- 10:15am - 10:45am
Registration can also be completed in person at the Veterans Park Community Center, or by calling 501-605-1506.
You can find a complete list of our Indoor Pool Rules here. Please be sure to wear appropriate swimwear while using our facility. Children must use US Coast Guard Approved Swim Flotation Devices.