Cabot Youth Volleyball is a developmental and recreational volleyball league and is offered in the Fall and Spring. Come be a part of the top youth volleyball program in Central Arkansas.
Spring 2020 Volleyball League Information
- Registration: January 13, 2020 to February 20, 2020
- Cost and Age Divisions are below: (fee includes jersey)
$85 per player 3rd and 4th $85 per player 5th and 6th $85 per player 7th through 9th $85 per player 10th through 12th
- $10 off when you register between January 13th through January 20th.
- When registering, volleyball is based on what grade your child is currently in.
- Click here to register online or you can register in-person at the Veterans Park Community Center.
- Practices start at the beginning of March and matches start in the middle of April.
- Matches will be played during the week and on Saturdays throughout the season.
- Season ends at the end of May.
You are able to request a coach or teammates but we will try our best to honor your coaching request but please understand that all requests might not be guaranteed.
Visit our coaching information page for more information on becoming a coach in our basketball league.
Practices & Matches
Matches will be played at the Veterans Park Community Center located at 508 N Lincoln Street or the High School (HS) Annex Gym (2 courts) located at 401 N Lincoln Street or the Cabot Freshman Academy located at 18 Spirit Drive.
Fall 2020 Information
- Registration: To be announced
- Cost: To be announced
- Grade Divisions:
- 3rd and 4th Grade
- 5th and 6th Grade
- 7th through 9th Grade
- 10th through 12th Grade
Practices start late August and games start the second week of September and season runs to the end of October.
There is a $2 gate fee per day for persons ages 13 to 59 for regular-season games.
For any more information, you may contact us at 501-605-1506.