Cabot Youth Softball provides opportunities for girls ages 4 to 16 from Cabot and the surrounding areas to play fast-pitch softball at the recreational level.
Youth softball is offered in the Fall (Individual or Team Registration) and Spring (Individual-Drafted League) each year.
Please read the Cabot Parks and Recreation frequently asked questions for Fall 2020 Youth Sports Season (PDF) prior to registering for our leagues.
Fall 2020 Softball Information
- Team or Individual Registration: July 27th through September 4th. Click here to register online or in-person at the Veterans Park Community. You must create an online account to register your child or team. If you have participated with any of our leagues before, please search by your email first before making a new account. If you may need help on registering, click here for more information.
- Cost: $65 per player for $675 per team (includes all gate fees)
- $25 late fee assessed after September 4th
- Age Divisions:
- 6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball)
- 8 and under (coach pitch)
- 10 and under (live-arm)
- 12 and under (live-arm)
- 14 and under
- 16 and under (14 and 16 under could get combined based on the number of registered)
Practices start late August and games start the second week of September and season runs to the middle of October.
- Softball Guidelines for Fall Season (PDF)
- Coaches Timeline Fall 2020 (PDF)
- Parents Timeline Fall 2020 (PDF)
- Cost and Age Divisions are below:
Date of Birth:
|$65||6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball)||January 2014 to December 2015|
|$65||8 and under (coach pitch)||January 2012 to December 2013|
|$65||10 and under (live-arm)||January 2010 to December 2011|
|$65||12 and under (live-arm)||January 2008 to December 2009|
|$65||14 and under||January 2006 to December 2007|
|$65||16 and under||January 2004 to December 2005|
|$675||6 and under through 16 and under||See D.O.B. above|
- When registering, softball is based on what age your child is as of December 31, 2020.
- 2020-2021 Cabot Youth Softball Age Chart (PDF)
- No skills evaluations for Fall Softball. Teams are created by our staff.
- 8 game season
- Uniforms will be decided by the coach.
- Equipment needed for the season:
- Cleats, glove, helmet and bat
- In the event that CPR has to cancel the whole season per a state directive due to COVID-19, all refunds will be prorated.
- Want to become a volunteer coach? Click here to find out more information.
Call 501-605-1506 for more information.