Cabot Youth Softball provides opportunities for girls ages 4 to 16 from Cabot and the surrounding areas to play fast-pitch softball at the recreational level.
Youth softball is offered in the Fall (Individual or Team Registration) and Spring (Individual-Drafted League) each year.
Fall 2022 Softball Information:
- Individual Registration: July 5th through August 24th
- Age Divisions are below: Rules (PDF)
Date of Birth:
|6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball)||January 2016 to December 2016|
|8 and under (coach pitch)||January 2014 to December 2015|
|10 and under (live-arm)||January 2012 to December 2013|
|12 and under (live-arm)||January 2010 to December 2011|
|14 and under||January 2008 to December 2009|
|16 and under||January 2006 to December 2007|
- When registering, softball is based on what age your child is as of December 31, 2022.
- 14u and 16u could get combined based on the number of registered.
- Click here to register online or you can register in-person at the Veterans Park Community Center.
- 8 game season
- Equipment needed for the season:
- Cleats, pants, glove, helmet and bat
- Want to become a volunteer coach? Click here to find out more information.
Call 501-605-1506 for more information.