Cabot Youth Softball provides opportunities for girls ages 4 to 16 from Cabot and the surrounding areas to play fast-pitch softball at the recreational level.
Youth softball is offered in the Fall (Individual or Team Registration) and Spring (Individual-Drafted League) each year.
Spring 2020 Softball League Information
Fall 2020 Information
- Individual or Team Registration: To be announced
- Cost: To be announced
- Age Divisions:
- 6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball)
- 8 and under (coach pitch)
- 10 and under (live-arm)
- 12 and under (live-arm)
- 14 and under
- 16 and under (14 and 16 under could get combined based on the number of registered)
Date of Birth:
To be announced 6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball) January 2014 to December 2015 To be announced 8 and under (coach pitch) January 2012 to December 2013 To be announced 10 and under (live-arm) January 2010 to December 2011 To be announced 12 and under (live-arm) January 2008 to December 2009 To be announced 14 and under January 2006 to December 2007 To be announced 16 and under January 2004 to December 2005
- $10 off when you register between to be announced.
- When registering, softball is based on what age your child is as of December 31, 2020.
- Softball Age Chart (coming soon)
- Click here to register online or you can register in-person at the Veterans Park Community Center.
- More information coming soon.
There is a $2 gate fee per day for person ages 13 to 59 for regular-season games.
Call 501-605-1506 for more information.