Cabot Youth Softball provides opportunities for girls ages 4 to 16 from Cabot and the surrounding areas to play fast-pitch softball at the recreational level.
Youth softball is offered in the Fall (Individual or Team Registration) and Spring (Individual-Drafted League) each year.
Spring 2020 Softball League Information
- Registration: January 13, 2020 to February 20, 2020
- Cost and Age Divisions are below: (fee includes jersey and socks)
$85 per player for all divisions
Date of Birth:
$85 per player 6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball) January 2013 to December 2014 $85 per player 8 and under (coach pitch) January 2011 to December 2012 $85 per player 10 and under (live-arm) January 2009 to December 2010 $85 per player 12 and under (live-arm) January 2007 to December 2008 $85 per player 14 and under January 2005 to December 2006 $85 per player 16 and under January 2003 to December 2004
- $10 off when you register between January 13th through January 20th.
- When registering, softball is based on what age your child is as of December 31, 2019.
- Softball Age Chart (PDF)
- An email will be sent out a week before on where the skills evaluation will take place. They are scheduled for the week of February 24, 2020 and will held at the Allman Bevis Sports Complex (softball fields) or inside the Veterans Park Community Center.
- Click here to register online or you can register in-person at the Veterans Park Community Center.
- 14 and 16 under age divisions could be combined due to the number for registered in each age division.
- Practices start at the beginning of March and games start at the end of March or beginning of April.
- Season ends the second week of June.
Visit our coaching information page for more information on becoming a coach in our basketball league.
Fall 2020 Information
- Registration: To be announced
- Cost: To be announced (uniform not included)
- Age Divisions:
- 6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball)
- 8 and under (coach pitch)
- 10 and under (live-arm)
- 12 and under (live-arm)
- 14 and under
- 16 and under (14 and 16 under could get combined based on the number of registered)
Practices start late August and games start the second week of September and season runs to the middle of October.
There is a $2 gate fee per day for person ages 13 to 59 for regular-season games.
Call 501-605-1506 for more information.