Cabot Parks and Recreation Youth Soccer is a developmental and recreational soccer league and is offered for boys and girls ages 3 to 16 in the Fall and Spring. It is a member of the Arkansas State Soccer Association.
Please read the Cabot Parks and Recreation frequently asked questions for Fall 2020 Youth Sports Season (PDF) prior to registering for our leagues.
Fall 2020 Soccer League Information
- Registration: August 31st through September 13th
- Cost: $100 per player (includes uniform and gate fees for the season)
- Age Divisions:
- 4 and under
- 5 and under
- 6 and under
- 7 and under
- 8 and under
- 9 and under (could be combined with 10 and under)
- 10 and under (could be combined with 9 and under)
- 13 and under
- 16 and under
Date of Birth:
|$100||Under 4||January 2017 to December 2017|
|$100||Under 5||January 2016 to December 2016|
|$100||Under 6||January 2015 to December 2015|
|$100||Under 7||January 2014 to December 2014|
|$100||Under 8||January 2013 to December 2013|
|$100||Under 9||January 2012 to December 2012|
|$100||Under 10||January 2011 to December 2011|
|$100||Under 13||January 2008 to December 2010|
|$100||Under 16||January 2005 to December 2007|
- When registering, soccer is based on what age you are on December 31, 2021.
- 2020-2021 Cabot Youth Soccer Age Chart (PDF)
- Click here to register online or you can register in-person at the Veterans Park Community Center.
- Want to become a volunteer coach? Click here to find out more information.
- More information coming soon.
Players who sign up for both the fall and spring seasons will remain on the same team for both seasons. We will try our best to honor your coaching or player requests but please understand that all requests might not be guaranteed.