Cabot Youth Baseball is a developmental and recreational baseball league and is offered for boys and girls ages 4 through 15 in the Fall (no 4 and under or 5 and under) and Spring (4 and under through 15 and under). Fall season is individual or team registration but Spring is is individual and is a drafted league for the divisions.
Spring 2020 Baseball League Information
Fall 2020 Information
- Team or Individual Registration: To be announced
- Cost: To be announced
- Age Divisions:
- 6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball) (Must be 4 years of age when registering)
- 8 and under (coach pitch)
- 10 and under (live-arm)
- 12 and under (live-arm)
- 15 and under
Practices start late August and games start the second week of September and season runs to the middle of October.
- Registration: To be announced
- Cost and Age Divisions are below: More info
Date of Birth:
To be announced 6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball) September 2014 to August 2015 To be announced 8 and under (coach pitch) September 2012 to August 2014 To be announced 10 and under (live-arm) September 2010 to August 2012 To be announced 12 and under (live-arm) September 2008 to August 2010 To be announced 15 and under September 2005 to August 2008
- $10 off when you register between more information coming soon.
- When registering, baseball is base on what age you are as of August 31, 2021.
- 2021 Baseball Age Chart (coming soon)
- No skills evaluations for Fall Baseball. Teams are created by our staff.
- More information coming soon.
Games will be played at the Cabot Sportsplex located at 1245 Bill Foster Memorial Highway.
There is a $2 gate fee per day for persons ages 13 to 59 for regular-season games.
For any more information, you may contact us at 501-605-1506.