Cabot Youth Baseball is a developmental and recreational baseball league and is offered for boys and girls ages 4 through 15 in the Fall (no 4 and under) and Spring (4 and under through 15 and under). Fall season is individual or team registration but Spring is is individual and is a drafted league for the divisions.
Please read the Cabot Parks and Recreation frequently asked questions for Fall 2020 Youth Sports Season (PDF) prior to registering for our leagues.
Fall 2020 Baseball Information
- Baseball Guidelines for Fall Season (PDF)
- 8 game season
Spring 2021 Baseball Information
- Individual Registration: To Be Announced. Click here to register online or in-person at the Veterans Park Community. You must create an online account to register your child or team. If you have participated with any of our leagues before, please search by your email first before making a new account. If you may need help on registering, click here for more information.
- Cost: To Be Announced
- Age Divisions:
- 4 and under (tee ball) (Must be 3 years of age before April 1st, 2021)
- 5 and under (tee ball)
- 6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball)
- 8 and under (coach pitch)
- 10 and under (live-arm)
- 12 and under
- 15 and under
Practices and Games: To Be Announced
Cost and Age Divisions are below:
Date of Birth:
|To Be Announced||5 and under (tee ball)||September 2016 to April 2018|
(must be 3 years of age by 4/1/2020)
|To Be Announced||5 and under (tee ball)||September 2015 to August 2016|
|To Be Announced||6 and under (coach pitch/tee ball)||September 2014 to August 2015|
|To Be Announced||8 and under (coach pitch)||September 2012 to August 2014|
|To Be Announced||10 and under (live-arm)||September 2010 to August 2012|
|To Be Announced||12 and under||September 2008 to August 2010|
|To Be Announced||15 and under||September 2005 to August 2008|
- When registering, baseball divisions are based on what age your child is August 31, 2021.
- 2020-2021 Cabot Youth Baseball Age Chart (PDF)
- 10 game season
- Equipment needed for the season:
- Cleats, glove, helmet and bat
- In the event that CPR has to cancel the whole season per a state directive due to COVID-19, all refunds will be prorated.
- Want to become a volunteer coach? Click here to find out more information.
Games will be played at the Cabot Sportsplex located at 1245 Bill Foster Memorial Highway.
For any more information, you may contact us at 501-605-1506.