Cabot Aquatic Park
The Cabot Aquatic Park is a state-of-the-art, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant outdoor aquatic facility offering three pools.
Important Dates for 2023
- Aquatic Park Opening Weekend:
The Recreational Pool
The main pool features a depth range of 0 to 6 feet deep offering a kiddy water attraction area with a curved slide, a family slide, in-water lounge areas and 4 25-yard lap lanes set up for multiple uses.
The Dive and Slide Pool
The second pool features a depth range of 4 to 12 feet deep offering 2 25-foot thrill slides and a 1-meter competitive diving board.
The Lazy River
Our third pool is the First Arkansas Bank and Trust (FAB&T) lazy river that travels around an island that includes a covered pavilion and a lounge pool accessible by a walking bridge.
Concession Stand and Party Rental Areas
A full-service concession stand is available with spacious restrooms with multiple party rental areas which includes the First Electric air-conditioned party room! Check out our concession stand menu here!
Children 12 and under must be supervised by a responsible person 16 years of age or older.
Aquatic Park Rules
- All Aquatic Park guests, including supervising adults, must pay appropriate entry fee.
- Guests may exit and re-enter the park with the appropriate wrist band if capacity allows.
- Guests 48" and taller may ride the tower slides.
- Swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation will not be allowed on the slides.
- Appropriate swimwear is required to enter any pool area.
- Swim diapers are required for any child not yet potty trained. Cloth or disposable diapers are not permitted in any pool area.
- All floatation devices must be US Coast Guard approved. Inflatables are not permitted at the park. Water toys are subject to the approval of management.
- Please, no guests over 36" tall in locker rooms of the opposite sex. Family Changing Rooms are available for your family's group needs.
- A parent or adult 18 years or older must supervise children 7 years and under in the water AT ALL TIMES.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed into the park. This includes coolers and jugs.
- You may bring a non-disposable water bottle into the park. Glass containers are not permitted.
- Food is not permitted outside of the concession area.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the park.
- Use of tobacco will not be permitted in the park or on any city park property. This includes chewing tobacco/dipping, vaping, and/or smoking. Ordinance 36-2-12
- Guest should not play or loiter on water entry stairs/ramps or land entries such as park and bathroom entries.