Applications are being accepted for the following:
Cabot Parks and Recreation is looking for part time employees to assist in the Veterans Park Event Center. Duties will included but not be limited to; provide prompt and courteous customer service to guests and clients; complete all daily event set-ups, technical requirements, furniture, equipment, etc.; assist with daily event management to include unlocking meeting rooms, checking out equipment, and maintaining awareness of daily event schedules.
Qualified applicants should be able to work with minimum supervision; Cooperative spirit in working with peers, supervisors, clients, and guests. Evening/weekend availability is a must. To apply please fill out an application at the Community Center
Now hiring park maintenance – click on the link before for full description:
Seasonal part-time employment opportunities now available for gate and concession personnel. Available to work nights/weekends and must be 16 years of age or older. Experience preferred but not required.
Part-time Youth/Adult Sports Site Monitor
• Any combination of education, training, and experience in related recreation area.
• A valid driver’s license with no major driving citations in the last 39 months may be required.
• Maintains game site during adult or youth sports games.
• Set-ups and clean-ups; assigns staff to game field/court; monitors scorekeepers, officials, and coaches; resolves issues as they arise; ensures site is safe and clean for participants; enforces site rules.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply with-in and complete application at:
Veterans Park Community Center
508 North Lincoln
Cabot, AR 72023